fredag den 20. december 2013

Blogmas Day 17 - Makeup cravings

Makeup Cravings


1. Le teint Touche Èclat from Yves Saint Laurent
2. Mineralize Blush "Warm Soul" from MAC
3. Color Sensational Lipstick #108 Pink Pearl from Maybelline. 
4. In extreme Dimension 3D black Mascara - MAC


During December I have been a very good girl, because i've bought loads of presents for my family and friends and none for myself! The only thing is, it has left me with a huge desire to shop and a deep craving for new makeup. 

How beautiful are these colours?? I am very good at staying in my comfort zone when it comes to makeup colours and I really love the nudes and pinks (As you might already know, if you have been following my blog for a while) 

Have you tried any of these products? 

xx

Lots of christmassy love - Caroline


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar