The Christmas Tag
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
- It has to be a tie between Love Actually and The Holiday
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
- Almost every year. I live in Denmark where the winter months is usually really cold.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
- At home with my family or in Sweden with my grandmother
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
- We open all of our gifts on the 24th, it's the tradition in Denmark
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
- Dasher, Dancer, Cupid, Pranzer, Rudolph, Comet..... No
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
- Giving and recieving presents (Yep I still act like a seven year old around Christmas)
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
The big christmas tree in out living room is OBVIOUSLY real, but I have a cute little fake one in my room.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Christmas cookies and hot chocolate
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Honestly... I like giving presents better! It's the best when you've spend time and money on someone and they get genually happy
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
- A little place like the house in The Holiday.
I would gather the people I love the most and spend Christmas with them in a little house like that in the country
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
YES and.... no.
It's the usual. Stick to a diet, be more organized, get more things done.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being around family you don't get to see everyday. Letting them know that they are special to you because you have found them the perfect gift.And it's so nice that everyone is getting along because its christmas.