mandag den 4. november 2013

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

BIRTHDAY TAG! 



Hello all you lovely people!
As you might have figured out by the title of this post, today is my birthday! and to celebrate that with you there will be TWO posts going up today. It is all about for you to get to know me better, so we start out with the Birthday Tag and later the 50 questions tag! 

Lets get cracking! 

QUESTIONS!

1.) When is your birthday? Today!
2.) How old are you turning? 19 years old.
3.) What was you’re favorite present that you’ve received? A beauty book from my boyfreind.
4.) Are you/did you have a party this year? if so what are you doing? I'm not having a party but my closest family is coming to dinner.
5.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday? I go to school/work and come home and eat cake.
6.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had? My 18th birthday where I had a big party with all my friends and family.
7.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday? I would travel to London and have a huge shopping spree there. 
8.) What’s your birthday wish list? MAC make-up, Ellie Goulding tickets, Morraccanoil and other things.
9.) If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday? I would have a nice dinner with family and boyfriend and have a night out with friends.
 
10.) Do you have any birthday traditions? I wake up, go downstairs, and say hi to my mom. Pretty typical day!
12.) What’s your favorite part about your birthday? I do enjoy cake.
11.) What’s one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday? Well, my appearence has changed a lot! 
12.) Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone? My friends and family threw me one for my 13th birthday. 



Any of you whoose birthday is today? Fill out these questions and comment them below!

Lots of love - Caroline





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar