lørdag den 2. november 2013

October favorites

October favorites


Hello everyone! 
October has now gone by, and unlike many others I dont think it has gone by fast. I actually think it was a really long month! I dont know if its because its my birthday the 4th of november or what it is, but anyway... here are my october favorites and there are lots of them so lets get cracking! 


Estée Lauder - "Raisins" duo 
EOS lipbalm in "Strawberry" 

Bourjois "Chocolat" bronzing powder
 Medina by GOSH "I'm waiting" lipstick
Bourjois Volumnizer black ultra mascara
Soap&Glory - Hand dream super cream
Bourjois - Healthy mix foundation

Sleek blush in rose gold
Mac blush in Tease your Tastes
Maybelline Colour 24hr Tattoo in Permanent Taupe

Real techniques - core cellection kit
MUA -Ever after - matte palette
IsaDora - Eyebrow lifter highlighting pen
Collection - Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer
One Tree hill - Season 5

Young Blood - Pro Brush cleaner

Primark christmas leggins
Primark Slippers

So that is all for my October Favorites! 
What have you been loving all through October?

Lots of love - Caroline





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar