søndag den 2. februar 2014

January favorites

January favorites

Hello lovelies! 
As promised, here are the products i've been loving althrough January


Make-up products: 
Bourjois healthy mix foundation - It is very light on your skin and gives a dewy finish. It's very creamy and blends easily. Perfect if you just need a light coverage foundation. 
Nars blush in Orgasm - Has a beautiful colour and is very easy to apply.
L'oreal le blush in Sandalwood pink - Is highly pigmented and is just a treat to use. 
Soap&Glory One neck of a blot super translucent mattifying powder - Is just amazing
Rimmel wake me up concealer - I've talked about this concealer before and im sure you've heard others talking about it, and its just really good. It has high coverage and highlights beautifully!
Natural collection eyeliner in soft brown - Great product to give your eyes a little ekstra. 
L'oreal glam bronzer in blonde hamony - Realy good for contouring on these dark winter days.
Cremes and hair products: 
Lancome ultimate rejuvenating eye duo. 
Origins energy boosting moisturizer
Uniq One - All in one treatment in coconut
Orotluiao (Ithink?) hair oil
GHD - Hair straightner
Non beauty favorites:



My calandar - Because I have changing hours and things I have to remember, I started to write everything down in my calandar. Lately i've been carrying everywhere with me! 


My brown bag from Topshop - I usually change bags alot, but eversince I bought this bag i've only been using that. It is just a great size and has lots of compartments. I LOVE IT! 

That are my January favorites! Hope you enjoyed. 
What did you enjoy through January?

Lots of love - Caroline



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar