mandag den 24. november 2014

WIWB-Why its worth buying part 1

 WIWB - Why Its Worth Buying 

- YSL Touche Èclat highlighter pen




This Yves Saint Laurent product has been raved about many times, and  when my parents went to Nice on Holiday I asked my mom to get it for me (although it wasn't much cheaper in France) 

I will start out by saying that I really like this hightlighter. I love how subtle a glow this gives on my skin. It blends smoothly and looks very flawless. It looks radient and healthy.
I will say that this product is not for concealing, its more of a highlighting pen with no shimmer, and no glitter. It just gives a pure glowing skin. 

The design: 
The packaging is beautiful and very elegant.
The brush makes for easy application and not much wastage!

The wear: 
Good - It has a light coverage, great for daily wear that isn't heavy or cakey
Bad - It is not going to cover any dark circles og blemishes (dont expect it to be a concealer with coverage)

Price:
Pricy
290 danish kroner
Around 48 dollars
Around 30 pounds

Bonus
Its fragrance free






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar