tirsdag den 27. januar 2015

Best of 2014

Make a mosaic from a photoset, favorites, tags, or individual digital photographs or images.


Hair


Hair
A real life saver has been the UniqOne All in one hair treatment.
After a little accident at the hairdressers my hair got cobber red and after trying to bleach it back to blond a few hundred times in a couple of days it turned more yellow/orangy and of course very dry!


This hair treatment really helped to nurse my hair back to normal

Skincare



After a few breakouts I decided to go back to basics! 
I used to use the Clinique 3-step system skincare, but after a while I started trying other products. I have sensitive skin so switching up my skincare routine too much, just causes more breakouts, so i went back to these lovely products.
 My best friend through the last couple of years has been the Bioderma sensibio h2o, and I predict it will be for a long time!
The Biosource clarifying exfoliating gel is an amazing exfolliator for sensitive skin! 


Make-up



Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer
Benefit - Porefessional

EOS lipbalm
MAC Lipstick - Politely Pink
Bobbi Brown - Brightening Finishing Powder 


I use these products everyday, and I dont ever want to change them up because they just works perfectly on my skin. 


Music

Ed Sheeran - X Album 


Lana Del Ray
- Born to Die 




Kodaline - High Hopes



Tv-shows

Sons of Anarchy! 
Do yourself a favor and watch it - Thank me later! 




Modern Family 


Books


Favorite moments 

Make a mosaic from a photoset, favorites, tags, or individual digital photographs or images.

 1. Holiday to Lefkas, Greece 
2. Celebrating 4 years of my boyfriend and I being together 
3. Getting invited to the Daisy Dream pop-up shop in Copenhagen
4. One Direction Concert with great friends
5. Taking a Make-up course on the University of the arts in London 
6. Christmas shopping in London with my parents



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar