fredag den 30. august 2013

OOTD - 1 whole week

OOTD - 1 whole week

Hello guys!
SO, a massive apologi for being a very bad blogger! I said I would try and blog everyday, and I haven't gotten around to it at all! Therefor There will be four blogposts in one today! It is my outfits of the week! 

Hej!
SÅ, en kæmpe undskyldning for at være sådan en dårlig blogger! Jeg sagde at jeg ville prøve at blogge hver dag, men jeg har slet ikke fået det gjort. Derfor vil idags opslag være fire opslag i en! Det er denne uges outfits.


Outfit 1

Black sweatshirt - Gina Tricot
Blue Jeans - H&M
Cellphone cover - Monkii

Outfit 2

Blue jeans - Gina Tricot
White t-shirt - H&M
Brown cardigan - H&M
Brown shoulder bag - H&M
White shoes - Converse

Outfit 3

Black dress - H&M
Black boots - Deichmann
Sunglasses - Topshop


Outfit 4


Black leather jacket - ?
White sweatshirt - H&M
Light beige pants - Zara
Black boots - Deichmann

Outfit 5

Grey sweatshirt - H&M
Black jeans - Gina Tricot
Black bag - Neye
Gold necklace - H&M


This is what I have been wearing this week including my outfit of today! Sorry again and I hope this post makes a little bit up for lost blogging!

Det er hvad jeg har haft på denne uge, + hvad jeg har på idag! Undskyld igen og jeg håber at dette opslag vil gøre det godt igen!

Lots of love - Caroline

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar