onsdag den 16. oktober 2013

London Haul - Beauty Part 2

London Haul - Beauty Part 2 

Hello guys! 

As I mentioned in my two previous posts i took a little trip to London, and I came home with a lot of stuff! You can read my two previous posts HERE and HERE

Som jeg tidligere har nævnt i mine sidste to opslag tog jeg en smuttur til London og kom hjem med en masse ting! Du kan læse mine tidligere opslag HER og HER

This is my London Haul - Beauty Part 2! 

Sleek blush - Rose Gold



MUA - Matte eyeshadow palette


Bourjois - Delice de Poudre Bronzing powder (Chocolat bronzer) 

Collection 2000 - Illuminating Touch Concealer

Rimmel - Coloursrush in the colour's "500 the redder the better" and "100 give me a cuddle"


Natural collection eyeliner in black and soft brown. 

Hope you enjoyed! 
Lots of love - Caroline

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar