lørdag den 20. april 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile Blogger Award! 




I have been so lucky to be nominated the Versatile Blogger Award by the amazing Katarina (Scribbles and Sparkles) who is the owner of a really great blog and also she is one of my bestest friends! She is SO lovely! 

The rules are: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you & include a link to their blog.2. Select 15 bloggers you follow regularly3. Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Bloggers Award and leave a comment on their latest blogpost to let them know they've been nominated.4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


7 things about me

1. Im finishing school in about two months and then im hoping to get a job as a supply teacher at a school. 

2. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 and half years and everything is still GOOD 

3. I have a tendency to overthink every thing and I can be very negative, but recently ive been trying to be more positive and try Zoe's advice and say yes to a lot of things. 

4. My favorite colour is light pink and if I could i would have everything in pink!

5. I LOVE nailpolishes but I can be very unpatient and I find it really hard to wait for it to dry

6. I absolutely love driving ( maybe its because its not that long ago since I got my drivers license. )

7. I am a huge sucker for romantic films and of course The Notebook is one of my favorites.

I nominate: 

Georgia
Monica Williams
Nicole Faulks
Anita
Sarah 
Sofie



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar