lørdag den 18. maj 2013

Liebster award

Liebster award





I've been so lucky to be nominated for the Liebster award by the AMAZING and always lovely Katarina from Scribbles and Sparkles <3 If you haven't checked out her blog yet, DO IT! She is so amazing and I know you will love her and blog too! 


SO im going to answer the 11 questions Katarina has asked me, and nominate other bloggers for this award as well.

1. What is your favourite lip product?
- The korres jasmine lip butter

2. What is your favourite post on your blog?
- I liked to write the Paris Haul post and the One Direction concert post 

3. Where would you most like to visit?
- I would really like to visit California, Hawaii and New York again! 

4. What is your dream job?
- A teacher or a makeup artist..

5. What is your favourite clothes shop?
- Zara and H&M 

6. If you could buy anything you want, what would you buy?
- The Mulberry Bayswater bag ( almost any colour ) and a lot of expensive makeup! 

7. How would you describe your style?
- Cute and relaxed 

8. What is your favourite film?
- I have so many!! Dont think I can pick one, but I really like all girlie movies :-D

9. If you could marry any celebrity, who would you marry?
- Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Brad Pitt or Ryan Gosling 

10. Would you rather have a lazy day or a packed out adventurous day?
- Must admit... A lazy day! 

11. Describe yourself in one word.
I cant do it... Ive really been thinking alot about this.. but if you have any idea please write a comment :-D 

I think these questions are great! so ill just let the people I nominate answer the same :-)) 

I nominate: 
Sarah - Sarahoyyy

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar