tirsdag den 28. maj 2013

Nailpolish of the day

Nailpolish of the day



Hello everyone! its been awhie and im sorry about that, but my exams have begun and either im busy with studying or else im just relaxing.. So anyway here is a little blogpost :-)

Today I have chosen a color of nailpolish that I usually wouldn't have gone for, but I wanted to try something new. I chose the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Kook-a-Mango.


It is a really beautiful bright red color and I must admit that it looks really cool and classy at the same time. 


Before I put on the the nailpolish and always put some kind of protection on my nails and today it was the Sally Hansen Diamond and Strenth instant nail hardener. 

What do you think of this color? 

Lots of love - Caroline

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar