mandag den 20. maj 2013

Moving on..



School is almost over and when im finished with all my exams, I will finally get my "graduation hat" I know that most of you don't know what thas is, but as the word says, its a hat you get when you graduate..

I think that it is going to be an amazing time after graduation, with celebrations and happy times! Also, im going to Barcelona with my boyfriend and I know that it is going to be a really nice holiday! But after that, there's no more school, no more rules and no more of people telling you what to do.. This is both exciting, but also really terrifying!
You actually have to start planning you life, weather you already know what you wanna do or youre still figuring it out.. 



Its a HUGE thing figuring out what you want to do for the rest of your life?  Most part of my life I have been going to school every day and after the summer break, you know you have school to return to.. so it is scarry not having anything at the moment.



I belong to the group of people who hasn't found out what to do, so therefore im taking a gap year to figure things out. Im hoping to get a job as a supply teacher so I can know for sure if I should apply to the teacher Training Institute... I think its called :-D 


BUT the point of this long post is that if you, like me, hasn't figured things out yet, its okay! Because you shouldn't rush with big decisions like that. Please tell me if youre feeling the same as me or maybe you can relate! :-D Either way write me if you want to :-)) 


Lots of Love Caroline <3


Always remember this!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar