onsdag den 18. december 2013

Blogmas Day 15 - 3. Advent present

Advent present


Hello lovelies!
I have been a very bad blogger these last few days, and I apologize! The inspiration and willpower to write anything, has been very absent but Im gonna try to make up for it!

As i've gotten an advent present every sunday of december and written a post about it, last sunday was no exception. Although I did not get a present from my boyfriend because the last one he got me was so big (read here ) 

So from my mom and dad, i got a new MAC eyeshadow for my pallette. 



From the right - Blanc type - All that Glitters - Woodwinked
Next row from the right - Wedge - Divine Decadence - Mystery
and last but not least Satin Taupe. 

Satin Taupe was the one I got last sunday, I have already fallen completely in love with it, as I did with all the other colours! MAC eyeshadows are so good, they are easy to apply and blend and there are SO many beautiful colours! 

Do you have any MAC eyeshadows? One you would recommend? 

xx

Lots of christmassy love - Caroline

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar